Thursday, April 16, 2009

Matthew - how hair grows

The boys all needed their hair cut (they were starting to look like shaggy dogs) so I cut/buzzed it the other day.  I'm not great at cutting their hair but they are young so they don't care (next time 
I need to take them to Dani to get real hair cuts).   Anyway, after I cut their hair, they were all itchy so I had them go take quick showers to rinse the hair off.  When Matthew came down, Dallin asked him if he had washed his hair.  This is how Matthew answered:

"I didn't wash my hair.  I didn't want to get it wet because then it would grow.  Water makes things grow."

He is right, water makes things grow!

I added this picture of Gavin - I think that with their hair cut/buzzed, they look a lot a like - and he is just so cute!  I love that he always does "thumbs up" in pictures lately.

4 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Holy cow! What a smart kid - maybe I need to start bringing a watering can with me so I can get my hair wet several times a day - ask Matthew if he thinks it would make my hair grow faster :) What a doll!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

We love the buzz cuts, cheap and CUTE! Hope you are well!

The O'Havers said...

I think they look cute with their hair that short. Its the David Beckam look. Now who could go wrong with that?!?!? You've got two of the worlds future hottie soccer players! HEE HEE!!

Amanda Stephan said...

They are so funny....and so dang cute...I agree with Angela....work that Beckam look for as long as you can! ha ha ha....just don't let them marry a Spice girl!