Friday, April 3, 2009

Chicken Pillows Recipe - Super Easy

Here is a recipe I have had for years - I think I got it from one of my college friends (Suz?).   Anyway, it isn't a fancy recipe but it is super easy and yummy - it has cream cheese in it so of course it is yummy.  I don't make the sauce for my kids or add the lemon pepper, but even my extremely picky kids will eat this.  And did I mention it is easy - and fast.  Well, it sounded yummy to me tonight (which is not normal for me these days, usually nothing sounds good) so I actually cooked (which does not happen these days).  Anyway, if you try it, I hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I forgot all about these! I've never made them but must have had them from you at one point or another. It looks like something my kids will actually eat. We are so in a rut right now so thanks for the recipe :)

Amy said...

That last comment was actually from me - I didn't realize my mom's account was signed on.

The O'Havers said...

Those were one of the few things that I could actually get all three of your older boys to eat when I watched them! Dallin especially loved them and he is the pickiest! Don't you love when you can find something that no one will complain about? :) I love them too! I need to make them sometime for Joel.

Michele said...

Your recipe is a little different than mine. I will have to give them a try!

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay Michelle, I still have the copy of this recipe you gave me years ago! It's a staple in my recipe collection. LOVE IT!!! My mom gave me an adapted version that's even easier! Chicken, cream cheese and chopped green onions... That's it! Then she makes a thicker version of just C O Chicken soup for dipping. My kids love this one too because they can eat it with their hands!