

February has come and gone without a lot of pictures (at least not for me). Here are a few of the pictures from this month. I love some of the pictures of Brecken - he loves to sit in small & confined spaces like under the counter, under chairs, inbetween the chair and the ottoman or the couch and the ottoman - I guess with 3 older brothers, it helps him feel more safe.
And what a month for Dallin - he LOVES asparagus now! That is HUGE!
As far as sick kids - we did pretty well this winter until this month (and this month wasn't bad). Brecken had a nasty ear infection (finally over it), Dallin hurt his neck (just pulled a muscle but missed 2 days of school because of it), and then last night Gavin's ear drum burst (I guess his tubes have come out).
4 comments:
What a busy month you have had! The kids look great and you are still doing such fun things with them! What a great mom you are - I hope you are feeling good!
I am SHOCKED that Dallin loves asparagus. Thats one of my least favorites. Maybe I have just never really had it cooked right. I'm glad they weren't too sick for you this winter. That's always a good thing in your household! Miss you all!
Mmmmm, asparagus, I see you're kids have good taste. I like your kitchen, I miss having a bar.
I'm laughing at the tights spaces, my oldest used to always do that too, he called it his "nest".
Kids are so fun, I'm sorry that you've had the sickies over there, but at least it's better than the year before.
I hope that you are feeling all right. You are a super mom!
Just saying hi! Thinking of you! We need to do another scrap night!
Post a Comment