

My friend Sherri (we worked together before we had kids) made me all these bows when she heard one of the twins was a girl. They are so cute and I can't wait to use them. It is so weird to have these in our house - they seem so out of place. But I know I am going to NEED a TON more. Luckily, Sheri has a little business so I can get more. Here is her website if you want to check them out: www.shindyz.com
Thanks Sherri!
As you can see, the boys (Matthew & Gavin) had a great time making Mommy "cute" with all the bows in her hair. Gavin kept saying "Mommy is cute" and Matthew just kept laughing! It will be fun to see how they react to their little sister!
5 comments:
How fun to see pink and bows on your blog! You are going to love having a little girl.
Wow Michelle! Thanks SO much for the shout out! You're so nice - it's great to see the bows are already in use :) Your boys are well trained on how to make a girl all decked out :)
Let me know if you have any other bow requests and I'll be happy to hook you up!
You are right, it does look a little out of place right now but when your little princess gets here she will take over the place! I am so happy for you:)
So very cute. That is a lot of bows, Ashley doesn't even have near that many. I better step it up before she gets too old to wear them anymore ;0( I think that you should make one with a truck or something on it for "twin boy". I always threatened to make a headband like that because my Mother in Law HATES baby headbands. But I don't, they are SO cute, and you want your bald little girl to look girly. So much fun, the boys are going to love it as much as you. There is nothing quite like a beautiful little girl in the house.
So fun! I love the bows! Now we just need a little more hair to put them in!
Post a Comment