
Last Saturday, we had tickets to the Draper Temple Open House. We had all planned on going but I decided it wasn't a good idea for me to go - I get exhausted, tired, & have braxton hicks contractions after standing for just a few minutes, so walking through the new Temple didn't sound like a good idea.
Ed was so good and took Dallin and Matthew. Even though it was a busy day there - lots of people, waiting in lines, and walking - they were glad they got to go and see the Temple (especially Dallin). It didn't hurt that they got water bottles & cookies at the end. I'm so glad they got to go and see the Temple - I just wish I could have gone with them.
2 comments:
What fun, seeing the inside of a temple is always fun for kids. I'm glad that you are taking it easy with those little babies.
That is so great that your boys had that opportunity. Autumn always wants to go in so I am sure that Dallin loved it. I hope you are feeling ok and am glad you taking care of yourself and the babies even though you have to miss out on a fun afternoon. Dallin looks so handsome in his suit! I almost forgot Spencer wanted me to tell you and Ed hello they are expecting their second in Oct they have a little girl who is 20 months, Madison. Just thought I would pass the info along with a Hello from them. Take Care!
Post a Comment