The other day I was asking Matthew (& Dallin) if they wanted to play basketball again since soccer starts about 2 weeks after basketball. Here is what Matthew told me:
"I want to play soccer. You get to run a lot in soccer and you get to kick. It is kind of like fighting. I love soccer!"
Dallin wanted to play basketball - and given his height, I thought that was a good idea. But, soccer is just a continuation from Fall so he is already signed up for soccer. So, he is going to do both for a couple of weeks (if I can do it). I need him to be active and if he is liking a sport, I want to encourage it as much as possible!
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
3 comments:
Hey, at least you know he is all boy!
He looks so cute in his soccer clothes! Lance keeps wanting Spencer to play soccer again but Spencer is set on baseball.
We are trying to decide between tennis and soccer right now for Ella in the spring. She loves both.
So what did Dallin decide?
Dallin wanted to play basketball - and given his height, I thought that was a good idea. But, soccer is just a continuation from Fall so he is already signed up for soccer. So, he is going to do both for a couple of weeks (if I can do it). I need him to be active and if he is liking a sport, I want to encourage it as much as possible!
Post a Comment