Finally, it is almost time for my ultrasound. Tomorrow at this time (10:00 am Utah time), I will be at the doctor and getting to see the two little ones inside me. I can't wait! I just hope they are healthy! And I hope I can get a little sleep tonight - I am so excited and nervous! Dallin can't wait to find out what they are so he can give them "great names".
Here is how my kids voted (I guess I should actually count their votes):
Dallin - really wants 2 boys but thinks it would be good to have another girl in the house so he says one of each
Matthew - "definitely 2 BOYS" (he does NOT want girls)
Gavin - every time you ask him says it is "one boy and one girl"
Brecken - has no idea what is going on but he is in for a huge surprise
I will try to blog the ultrasound news as soon as I can tomorrow! Hurry and vote if you haven't yet!
9 comments:
I can't wait to find out!!!! EEeeekkkk!!!
It's FINALLY here! That last week and last day always seem to go the slowest. I had to wait until four o'clock in the afternoon the day off. That was aweful!! I can't wait to find out what they are. I am SOOOOO excited for you! I hope they are both healthy as can be! Good luck!
So excited for you Michelle! Just praying they are both healthy (ok and that at least one is a girl!) : ) But you love your 4 boys and you'll love 2 more children regardless of what they are!
Oh! I'm so excited too! I've been counting down with you! You better be doing a post by noon or your phone will be ringing off the hook!!! Okay, I guess maybe you can go out to lunch or something. I'll give you until 1. :) And if you dare and do the "we know, but you don't get to" I will officially go crazy. . .
Don't worry Rachel - there is NO WAY I could pull the "we know, but you don't get to". Everyone will know as soon as I can get home (after going out to lunch and probably running an errand or two) and blog it!
I have been thinking about you a ton this week and checking your blog a lot! I want to be sure not to miss this! I'm SO SO EXCITED! Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck i can't wait!
Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you! Can't wait to find out!!!!!
You are probably at the doctor's right now. Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment