Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Fun


Valentine's Day was not nearly as exciting as I had hoped for the kids - I had thought of lots of things to do but just didn't have the energy to do much of anything.  We did manage to do a few things - pink pancakes, making Valentine's, watching Madagscar 2, driving up the canyon and having a snowball fight (Ed, Dallin, & Matthew that is), and Cafe Rio for dinner.  Ed and I did watch a movie after the boys went to bed - and then I was all done.  Ed was good and got me 2 dozen roses - he didn't get much of anything from me.  I hope to do better next year.

2 comments:

Gina said...

WOW! How much would you have done if you were up for it?? You did way more than I did for Valentines.. you are super mom!

Michele said...

It sounds like a perfect day! Yor are a cute mommy:)