Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brecken's Rough Day

My poor little guy!  He has had a cold (nasty nose, cough) for over a week.  The last couple of nights he has been waking up at night (4 times last night - and each time he was crying and just wanted to cuddle, and he is NOT a cuddly little boy).  He has been really fussy, not eating well, and then this morning, his left ear started to oozy nasty yellow stuff.  So, off to the doctor we went (since I wasn't sure if his tubes were still in or not).  He had so much gunk in his ears that the doctor couldn't see if his tubes were in.  She tried taking the gunk out and was able to get some out (which must have hurt because I have never seen Brecken scream/cry like that, ever) but not enough to see.  So, he is getting ear drops and hopefully it will help - I really need the sleep!  But mostly, I need him to feel better!

This picture is of him in the shopping cart after getting his drops - he also has blood on his shirt from when he fell and bite his lip, he is drooling because he is teething - he is kind of a mess.

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh, poor little thing! I hope he gets feeling better - for both your sakes :)

Amanda Stephan said...

Poor Brecken! I can't believe how big he is and I just love the pink cup!

Michele said...

Poor little guy! Hopefully the ear drops will help. All (4) of you need the sleep!