Gavin was sooooo excited that HE got to go to Itty Bitty Ball yesterday (he hasn't gotten to do much of anything with me not feeling so good). He was smiling and happy the whole time. When it was over, I asked him what his favorite part was and he said,
"I LOVED all of it!"
I am glad he really liked it because it was hard for me to sit on the bleachers for an hour. But to see his smile and listen to him talk about it - I can figure out how to survive (only 5 more times). Yesterday was baseball - they play a different sport each time (it is at our community center and is for 3 and 4 year olds). I will show more pictures when it is over and I make a scrapbook page (or two).
6 comments:
Bleachers, no way! You need to bring a fold up soccer mom comfy chair!
That is a sweet little happy face. But yes, please get one of those fold up soccor mom chairs. I wish I lived closer I would totally carry it for you. You are a FANTASTIC mother, your boys (& little pink girl) are SO lucky to have you!
How fun that it's finally his turn to play Itty Bitty Ball. He is such a cutie!
What a fun thing for him to do! What a blast! You TRULY are an amazing mother! That's quite the sacrifice to sit on those bleachers - even if you're not pregnant. Maybe you could bring a pillow to sit on :) Hey, congratz on Edman's new promotion! I wish him all the best. He sure has big shoes to fill (not that I'm biased or anything:) )
Oh my goodness!!! I want to squeeze that face!!! He is so cute and I can't even imagine how excited he was!!!
How cute is he? Kudoos to you for makeing sure he still gets HIS time.
Post a Comment