


I LOVE this time of year and all the decorations. It just took me a lot longer to get all my Christmas decorations up than usual. Usually they are all the by the day after Thanksgiving. Oh well - they are all up (and have been for a little while) and I love them. I didn't get much new this year - just some new ornaments for my tree (thanks to my friend Carol and Tai Pan). I need to get more next year but it was a good start. But my favorite things are seeing my kids be so happy about Christmas (or in Brecken's case, just so happy that he can walk)!
3 comments:
I love all the cute decorations. I think my favorite part of Christmas is watching the kids eyes every year as we unpack all the fun things to put out.
I keep meaning to take pics of my tree and decorations but I am so far behind on blogging as it is.
Why is Christmas coming so fast this year?? I need another month!
Super, super cute!!! Your decorations always look amazing! I especially like the last two! hee hee.
Lookin good
Post a Comment