
I am finally posting Gavin's 1st pre-school Christmas Program. He did a FABULOUS job! He didn't sing all the words but he did all the actions and was very animated (as usual). And boy was he surprised and excited when Santa made a visit to HIS program and he got a really cool Transformer scarf from his teacher, Ms. Suzee (I don't think it left his sight for the first 3 days after he got it).
He looked so grown-up and acted like a "big boy". It is so much fun to see him turn into a "big boy" (but sad at the same time).
2 comments:
SO CUTE! I'm so glad he likes Santa too. Those pictures are a treasure :)
Looks like little gavin had a great time! Your boys have such great expression! Hope your Christmas was merry...I know it was white!!
Love ya!
Dani
Post a Comment