

Every year for the past 4 or 5 years, I have taken cheesecake to Ed's work to celebrate his birthday. I thought about not doing it this year (just way too tired) but was glad I did. Apparently, everyone looks forward to it and they don't worry about what to do for his birthday because they know I will bring in cheesecake. This year I took in 3 cheesecakes. A Decadent Turtle Cheesecake (recipe above), a Plain Cheesecake (recipe above) with strawberries, and a Chocolate Creme Cheesecake (click here for recipe in an older post)
Otherwise, I didn't do much for his birthday. I did manage to make enchiladas (his favorite) for dinner that night but no cake - instead he got birthday brownies (brownies with frosting and sprinkles). I felt so bad but that was all I could handle this year.
3 comments:
Hey that's more than most people do for their husbands when they are feeling good and are not pregnant with TWINS!!
You're awesome. Look at that. . .two flavors of frosting!!!
Not that Ed will necessarily see this, but "Happy Be-lated B-day!"
Post a Comment