
Every year the boys school has a Christmas singing program where each grade sings two Christmas songs. It is always fun to go and watch all the kids. Ed always tries to come to these things but he wasn't able to make it this time (I am very glad that he does try and is able to make it to most of the kids stuff - he is a GREAT dad). As usual, Dallin & Matthew both did a great job!
I had to include one picture of the snow from yesterday. I have been laughing all week because of my friends and sister in Oregon - they get an inch or 2 of snow and school is cancelled. That is just crazy to me. We got 2 inches of snow yesterday while I was at the Christmas singing program. And you couldn't even see the roads in my neighborhood. There is no way they would ever cancel school - not unless we got 2 feet of snow in a day (okay - I don't really know but they have never cancelled it since we have lived here - but they didn't cancel it for us last year when it was total white out conditions). Anyway, it just makes me laugh (probably because a day off once in awhile would be nice) - and the snow does make me appreciate my big car with 4-wheel drive (which I had to use yesterday).
4 comments:
I LOVE all the kids Christmas programs this time of year! Your boys look so cute. Give them hugs from me - I miss them!
wow, I guess we would fall into that category of cancelling school if we had gotten flurries...almost. ;o) But last year they did for a small amount. Not a whole lot of snow happens here. But it would be fun for the kiddos to have a big dump of snow once in awhile. Merry Christmas.
I think it is funny too. St George even cancelled school last week. If that was the case here we would never have a summer vacation due to all the make up days:)
Thanks again for the Christmas program picts. Your boy were darling!
Post a Comment