Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Breakfast with Santa


This is one of our new traditions that we started last year (thanks to the Taylor's).  We go on a Saturday morning (you have to book way in advance) and eat breakfast, do crafts, get faces painted, meet the Grinch, and sit on Santa's lap.  The boys were so excited to get to go again this year.  We decided to leave Brecken at home with a babysitter - smart move, he just isn't old enough yet.  Anyway, we had a great time and can't wait to go again next year!

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

SO FUN! I am so impressed at how involved you are with well... EVERYTHING! What an amazing mom! I do have to ask, how in the world do you do the CUTE pictures? DO you do a scrapbook page and take pictures or something? They are truly spectacular! I'm glad your boys had such a great time with Santa! We're hoping someday our girls won't be afraid of him so we can get some cute pictures too :)

Rachel said...

Those are darling! That background is so cute with Santa. The pages are really cute!

Michele said...

Looks like fun! Smart move with Brecken. Next year he can go and you can leave two more home:)

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet the kids loved it.

Amanda Stephan said...

So fun!!! I think I would like to be one of your kids! ha ha.....Thank you so much for the graduation gift...you are too nice!!! I hope you are feeling better!

Wendy Hansen said...

Wow, it looks like a great morning, very smart move leaving the little one at home. You are really making me tired though with your twins, and your cheesecakes and your homemade treats & your scrapbook pages. You are wonder woman.