After weeks of working on it, Brecken can finally WALK and WALK and WALK! For the past couple he is finally walking more than crawling. It is so much fun to watch his cute face as he walks across the room - he is so proud of himself!
So cute, I love babies first steps. Seriously though, you are putting me to shame with this instant scrapbooking thing. I am years behind! What is your secret?
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
2 comments:
So cute, I love babies first steps. Seriously though, you are putting me to shame with this instant scrapbooking thing. I am years behind! What is your secret?
Walking today running tomorrow! This is good though, he will be in good practice by the time the twins get here.
Post a Comment