
Finally, after the boys room being the same for 6 years, I re-decorated Dallin & Matthew's room. I am so happy with how it turned out. I actually have had it done for 2 months but just never got around to blogging it.
The boys have had the bunk beds & the bedspreads for a couple of years - but the walls were red with a sports border around the top (which Matthew started to peel off little by little a couple of years ago). I was really worried about how the stripes would turn out - they were a big pain - but I think they look really good.
5 comments:
Cool room! Brackin was standing here as I was reading your post and said "Their room is way cooler than mine". So there you go. It will still be cool when they are in 6th grade!
It is so cute! I love it!
Excellent work...you are superwoman! That looks like it took quite a bit of time, and it looks so great! Nice job!
Cute room! You are so talented! Okay, just got your Christmas card... WHAT IN THE HECK??? TWINS??? That is awesome! Good luck with that one :) I'm with Ed, I'll hope for 2 girls for you :) That is awesome. If anyone can do it you guys can! Congratulations and thanks SO much for the Christmas card. I look forward to it every year. We'll have to get together soon, I won't be at the Christmas party this year - too far a drive... :) Thanks again for being such an inspiration to the rest of us!
By the way, our blog is www.nelsonnothings.blogspot.com
Looks great! Spencer has been promised a room makeover after Christmas. It's a lot of work but so worth it.
Post a Comment