
So I am finally blogging Thanksgiving - I haven't been up to doing much of anything lately but I figured I am getting behind and I can't let that happen. So, here is a page from Thanksgiving. The "adult" table looked really nice in person but nothing fancy in the picture. All of Ed's siblings in Utah and his parents came over for Thanksgiving dinner. Since I was pregnant, so sick, and hosting Thanksgiving at my house, my mom let us fly her out to help me. It is a good thing she came - dinner would not have been so great had she not been her. I can barely cook for my kids, much less a feast for almost 40! And poor Dallin woke up the night before with croup so he wasn't feeling real good that day.
1 comment:
our mommy is the best!
Post a Comment