Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Treats




Gavin had his Christmas preschool program today.  I signed-up to take treats.  This is what I took.  I will blog the actual program later (hopefully soon) but a few people wanted to know how to make these treats for parties they have to go to.  They are both super easy but so fun and yummy!  Enjoy!  
*Oh, and by square pretzels, they look like waffles.  Snyder's is the only brand I have found that makes them and I just bought some last week at Smith's.

5 comments:

Michele said...

You go girl! Pregers with twins and STILL making FABULOUS treats. They look amazing I will have to try them out.

Donna said...

Thanks Michelle! My mom really wanted this recipe so she'll be super happy.

Gina said...

I love making the rolo pretzels! But holy moly I need to make the brownie pops! What a super awesome version of the cake pops - brilliant!

Ellie said...

Someone just brought hershey kiss pretzels to Peter & Elizabeth's piano recital. They were super tasty but I bet they're even better with the caramel in there. Yum!

Amy said...

I love the candy canes used as sticks. Brilliant!

I did find the peppermint oil last night for the popcorn. I ended up crushing candy canes and sprinkling them on top because I didn't buy enough white chocolate to make the red drizzle. It turned out looking great. Now I just have to keep myself from eating the whole pan of extra that I made.