Monday, September 15, 2008

Super Saturday - It's OVER!!!!!



Yeah!  Saturday was finally my ward's Super Saturday (for those who don't know what that is - all the women that I go to church with, get together for a couple of hours and do crafts).  I think it turned out really well - we had a great turn out and did some really great crafts.  If you are interested in seeing all the crafts we did, here is the blog for our Super Saturday - http://lehi33supersaturday.blogspot.com.  I made some clocks that turned out great (one for us, one for my in-laws for Christmas, and one for my sister that she ordered - hope you like it Gina).  I was in charge of 3 of the 5 crafts and did a cooking class (see Tasty Treats handout in pictures above) - it was so yummy and I think everyone liked it because they were simple recipes that didn't require any weird ingredients or tools (fruit salsa & cinnamon sugar chips, brownie pops, frozen hot chocolate, & chocolate curls).  I meant to take pictures of what I made but it was a really crazy day - I will make the stuff again and take pictures.  I also had a handout of quick gift ideas (cute sayings to go with candy bars, etc.), but I can't figure out how to get that on my blog without Ed's help and he is out of town until tomorrow - I will try to put it up then.  Ed is happy it is over as well - he made ALL 132 of the picture frames!!!!!  Thanks Ed!!!!!!  Anyway, it ended up being a great day - a lot of work, but I think it was worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....so sad to have not been there. You do everything 110%, michelle. I am sure it was great! Really wanted to print off the recipe sheet but it came out grainy. Guess I will need to come see you to get the real deal! Darn.

Dani

Gina said...

My clock looks awesome!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

You did an amazing job with everything for super sat. I don't know how you do it. You're just so dang crafty. Thanks for posting some of your delish recipes! My husband will thank you later!