Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bath Time for Brecken

I love this guy and luckily, he loves to take a bath - wherever I happen to give him one!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

The kitchen sink is my favorite place to bathe a baby! Someday I want one of those big "farm style" sinks without the thing up the middle. . .But by then I'll probably be done with babies! Such it life!

Michele said...

He is so cute. He is starting to look a lot like his daddy. Enjoy these days of baths in the sink, they are fleeting!

The O'Havers said...

Hey I have some pictures just like that of your son. But his face doesn't look so cute cause it was the day that we decided to beat his face while you were away. :) But they are still cute cause he still was a happy little boy! You just can never get enough of them.