For girls night out this month, we went to the Peter B. concert at Thanksgiving Point. My friend that was in charge, actually is friends with Peter B. so she was able to get in early and save us a GREAT spot on the grass (thanks Brooke). We try to go every year so some of us brought our husbands (since they like his music too). I love Peter B.'s music but I also love going because it is a blast to my past. My friends and I went all the time back in our single, college days. I had more energy to dance back then but I still tried and had fun!
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
5 comments:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Thanks to you I now love him!! Looks like you all had a blast.
Looks like fun - seeing the picture of you and Ed reminds me that Lance and I need to go out. It has been forever since we've done anything without the kids.
I love this concert. I killed me to miss it. I am sure it was a great time. You look stunning in that picture! Dani
It was lots of fun. Glad everyone convinced us to go. Did you take pics of Steve and I or was that Jason and Michelle? If it was you, will you send them to me?
He does put on fun concerts! We got lucky when he came to NC last year (since the crowd was smaller) we got to sit on the front row and take pictures with the band afterwards. Looks like you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment