Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dallin's Sidewalk Art

It is hard to see in the pictures, but Dallin made a fabulous town on the basketball court out of chalk. Usually, he sticks to the deck, but his town was way too big for the deck. He spent hours drawing it and he loved every minute of it. He got worried when he heard a storm was coming so I took pictures to help calm him down. It was a good thing I did take pictures - he rained a little that night and a lot the next night (it is pouring as I am typing).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So fun! He's quite a little artist!

MET said...

I love, love all your pages. You truly are supermom. I don't know how you do it. And Dallin is amazing. I wish my kids had the focus to do something for a couple of hours (or minutes for that matter :)).