This year, the PTA fundraiser at Dallin & Matthew's elementary school was a Fun Run. Each kid runs around a "track" and does as many laps, running or walking, as they want to in 30 minutes. The PTA makes money from the kids registering ($5 each) and from people pledging flat amounts for the kids running or per lap. Each kid gets a gold medal (which my boys LOVE) and they have popcorn & snow cones that you can buy. Then, after the kids race, parents can race as well - just one lap. The last part of the evening is drawings for fun prizes. Matthew won 5 tickets to Boondocks - he was so excited! Dallin didn't win anything (again) - he was pretty sad, but I think he is over it. Dallin & Matthew both did great! It was a fun night - and we didn't eve get rained on.
Happy Birthday Blazer...
5 months ago
2 comments:
That's awesome! And sounds like fun! Your kids are so great....I think that if they told me to run around a track for them to make money I would tell them to hit the road! ha ha.
I love your memeory mixer lay out. I can't wait to use my mine. Your boys are darling. So sad for Dallin. Maybe next time!
Post a Comment