Thursday, August 28, 2008

Luncheon Recipes



Three of my friends have birthdays in August - so we had a birthday lunch for them today at my house.  It was so much fun to be with all the girls (and a ton of little kids that aren't old enough for school) in the middle of the day.  I hope we do it more often.  Anyway, I made fruit salsa, avocado eggrolls (from Cheesecake Factory), chocolate cake, mini-cheesecakes, and a mustard sauce (from Planet Hollywood).  I thought I would put the recipes on my blog for everyone to enjoy.  So, enjoy!  Also, let me know if you can read the recipes or if I need to use a different font.  I will change it if I need to.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Seriously, you are the best cook. Thanks for sharing all your recipes... I love them. I am going to start inserting your recipes into my own cookbook. I am glad you are posting them. Now make a label, so they are all in one place on your blog:-)

Angela said...

never mind about the labels, i just found your categories! thanks again

Anonymous said...

You are seriously the best! Thanks for all the good eats yesterday. You sure know how to throw a party. And we all LOVE IT!

Dani

Michelle said...

Whatever Dani - you did a ton for the party so thank you!

Amy said...

Hmmm . . . where'd my comment go?? I wrote one last night and came back to add to it - I must have never hit send :)

I love your recipe cards - they look great. These foods always remind me of you and your mom. Now, thanks to you, I'm craving the eggrolls. Maybe we will have them with dinner tonight.

Seriously, you should write a cookbook with recipes for entertaining. You always have the best ideas.

Amanda Stephan said...

Two words.....super Mom! How you have time to do so much is beyond me! ha ha.