Sunday, September 21, 2008

Basketball Skills Class

For the past couple of weeks, Dallin & Matthew have been going to The Factory (formerly Open Court) on Thursday's for an hour learning basketball skills.  It has been great!  They are learning how to shoot, dribble, pass, well - you know, basketball skills.  I think part of why Matthew likes it is because one of their coaches is a tall, long hair, blonde, girl (kind of like "my Manda" - my cousin (Big) Gavin's now wife who Matthew LOVES).  All the coaches are ex-college ball players and are really good with the kids.  They have a couple of weeks left of this session and then I will sign them up for the next one (especially since it will be getting cold & snowy here by then).  It has been a lot of fun to get to watch them learn so much and have fun!

2 comments:

The O'Havers said...

Please tell them to stop growing up! :) You can put my blog up on your family and friends list now. Hee hee...It's kind of boring but hopefully I'll get more creative.

Anonymous said...

I would love to take that skills class (Jackson and maybe alex, too!) next session. If you think about it, let me know when it ends so I can gear up for the next one. I am with you on needing to make sure we have activity when it snows. Otherwise I will just veg and stay inside. Cute page!

Dani