Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's just a costume!

Gavin never ceases to amaze me.  The other day (actually, he has done this many time over the last couple of weeks) he had his dinosaur costume on (like he does frequently - that or a PowerRangers costume) and I said something about Dinosaur Gavin.  He replied and said,

"No, I not a dinosaur.  This is just a costume.  I am Gavin."

Pretty smart little guy if you ask me!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Michelle
FYI - There will be a show coming to the Delta Cener called Dinosaurs Live that you may want to take your kids to see. You can see what it's all about at dinosaurlive.com. It doesn't even show on the schedule yet but Gary gave me the heads up that it would be stopping in SLC. If you are interested, let me know so I can have him let you know all the details. It looks very cool. PS - This is pseudo Aunt Sandy.

Rachel said...

How cute is he?