Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Up Goes Brecken!

After being thrown up on yesterday and today by my sweet little Brecken, I thought I should make a page reminding me how cute he is and how much fun he is when he isn't throwing up.  For some reason, whenever his has an ear infection or his tubes are just plugged, he throws up (and wakes up in the night).  I thought there was something wrong a few weeks ago, so I took him to his ENT.  She had me put drops in his ears because one was plugged.  A day after putting drops in, he stopped throwing up.  After 6 days of drops, I stopped.  He was fine for a day or 2 and then started throwing up again (and waking up in the night).  So, I started the drops again but for some reason, after a few days, the throwing up started again.  Ugh!  I need to call the ENT again.  Oh well - there are much worse things.  He is a sweet little guy and is loving that he can pull himself up.  Soon, he will be walking (well, maybe not that soon).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the sweet smelling infant I held in my arms just a few short months ago? The one with the BMW teddy? I cannot believe that he is big enough to be standing up and wandering around. Where is the time going?!

He is a doll, Michelle. Love him for me.

Dani

Jolley's said...

Oh man, poor little guy! no fun for you either!

Still so cute!