Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sharing - according to Gavin

Oh my, what a cutie. So, Matthew and Gavin were playing today (they are getting use to playing without Dallin around) when Gavin took some little toy away from Matthew.  They were yelling at each other and fighting (just being brothers - not too bad).  I asked what was going on and sweet little Gavin says,

"But Jesus wants us to share."

It was so cute and he was so serious.  I could not hide my smile/laughter.  Even though he took the toy from Matthew, I let him keep it since he was right, Jesus does want us to share (Gavin just has to learn to not steal things first).  I guess he does listen in Nursery and FHE.  I felt bad for Matthew not getting the toy, but Matthew is sweet and was okay with it (sort-of).

1 comment:

Donna said...

Aren't they sweet ... but itsn't funny how they twist things to help them get what they want.