Friday, August 8, 2008

Brecken CRAWLS!

Brecken has been really close to crawling lately, he would go a foot or so - but apparently, all he needed was for us to go out of town. By the time we got to the Salt Lake airport, Angela (who is watching our boys - we love her - thanks Angela!) called to tell us Brecken was really crawling.  I am so excited but sad to be missing it.  Luckily, Angela took some video and sent it to us.  Thanks again Angela!

1 comment:

The O'Havers said...

You are very very welcome! They are super boys even while missing their mommy and daddy tons!! I am glad you are getting to have some fun in such a beautiful place. I'm not gonna lie...kinda jealous you are there...but then again...who wouldn't be? Hope you have tons of fun. Your boys are doing awesome!! Love them!