Friday, August 22, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

I am finally posting a recipe (it has been a long time - my college roommate/friend reminded me to post recipes again - it helps that I am cooking again).  This recipe comes from my friend Michelle T.  We are going camping tonight so I threw this together late last night so I can get it nice and cold to throw in a cooler and take with us.  It will taste so good camping - and it will be so easy.  All I will have to do is heat up the chicken up on the camping stove, put it in tortillas with cheese & salsa and that will be dinner (along with black bean salsa and chips).

4 comments:

Donna said...

I'll have to try this. It looks like it is South Becach too - just use wheat tortillas - right? I'm starting again next week! Hope camping was fun!

Kryss said...

Yum -- I'm definitely going to try this out!

Rachel said...

This looks delicious! I'm definitely trying it soon!

Kryss said...

I tried this out for dinner tonight -- delish!