Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lake Powell - a little late - we went in June











I did all these pages on our flight to Maui (yes I said Maui! I will blog that as soon as I can) and thought I would put them on my blog while we are getting ready to go to dinner.  Sorry it took so long to do these pages - it was a very rough trip for me so I was not excited about doing them - but I am glad I finally did them.  And if I spelled any of your kids name's wrong, I am very sorry!  And there aren't many pictures of Ed or the boys out on the water - I didn't really leave the houseboat - luckily, Dani sent me a few of Ed skiing so at least I had some of him (thanks Dani).

4 comments:

Ellie said...

That picture of Brecken's ear is so sad! Hope the effect of having tubes has kicked in to reduce the frequency of infections!

MET said...

Okay...So I vote that you do the Lake Powell album this year!! It looks awesome. Have so much fun in Hawaii. I miss you!

Michelle said...

I will give the pages (and even modify them) for whoever wants them.

Anonymous said...

BEST TRIP EVER for sure!!!