












What a fabulous trip we had to Oregon to visit my sister Gina this summer (back in July). She lives in The Dalles (about an hour East of Portland). She has 2 cute little kids (Carlie - almost 4, and Berkeley - no almost 4 months old). It was fun to go and see her (we take turns going to see each other in the summers). It is an all day trip to get out there but it is worth it to go and see her and her family. I just wish they lived closer so we could see each other more often.
3 comments:
wow - the pages look great! I need to get some of the pics from you. I actually have some pictures I need to share with you. What ever happened to the pics we took with the waterproof cameras??
Thanks for visiting - it was so much fun.
You guys have had quite the summer! Wish we could have been there :)
We had so much fun seeing you guys again! Hopefully we'll get together again soon before two more years and two more children go by. . .!
Post a Comment