
My little Breckidy Brecken (which is one of his little nicknames - we sing him a song we made up that says Breckidy Brecken and it always makes him dance & smile) is growing up so fast. He is just so much fun. He crawls everywhere and now can pull himself up so he is standing When he does stand up, he is almost always on his tippy toes - I think that is from being in his jumpy toy so much. Before we know it, he is going to be walking!
2 comments:
He just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I just want to squeeze him.
Holy cow! It has been a bit since I last checked your blog (I need to get better about that), you have done a lot of fun things!! Cute, pics of Brecken, cute Lake Powell pages, cute first day pics...Cute, cute, Cute!
Post a Comment