I'm soooo glad his face is looking better! He is such a FUN little guy. I loved getting to see the changes he has made since last time. Glad he is still cuddly for you and that is wasn't just a super tired and missing mommy phase. You've got some adorable boys for sure!
I have 6 kids (4 year old boy/girl twins, a 5 year old boy, a 8 year old boy, a 10 year old boy, & an 12 year old boy) - what more do I need to say! They are my life!
2 comments:
Is that food on his forehead and nose....oh wait....those are scabs...wonder what those are from...ha ha ha! His facial expressions are the best!
I'm soooo glad his face is looking better! He is such a FUN little guy. I loved getting to see the changes he has made since last time. Glad he is still cuddly for you and that is wasn't just a super tired and missing mommy phase. You've got some adorable boys for sure!
Post a Comment