Matthew - Mom, my teacher told me that if you catch a leprechaun you get to wish for anything you want.
Gavin - Even pickles?
Matthew - Yep, even gold!
Gotta love little kids! In the picture of Gavin, he has "double" hats on - he thought that would be funny!
Me, I would wish that it was June 12, the twins had just been born (that day - which would make them 38 weeks), and they were healthy! I am not a good pregnant person - but I am very happy to be getting TWO babies!
4 comments:
That is so cute. I would wish that I could always remember and have true Joy in my life. I did't realize that 38 weeks was June 12. That is Brylee's b-day. That is a good day, I hope you get your wish:)
They are adorable....I miss them! Jenny had her baby this morning...Abigail Stephan...8lbs 6oz 20inches....she is really cute and both are doing really well! Guess who doesn't have any weddings the month of June and July...at least for now I don't...just thought I would pass that information along! :)
You're funny... I don't think you're not a good pregnant person at all! Look at all the fun things you're doing with your boys. You're absolutly amazing! I'm voting for June 12th too - that's Jaylee's birthday! What a great day!
I love it. Little kids are so funny to eavesdrop on. I have often wished that my kids whole life was on a video so that I could make clips of all of the cute, adorable, funny things that they do. We think we will never forget and then a few weeks later, it's gone.
Post a Comment