
I am 26 weeks TODAY!!!!! Which means AT MOST, I have 12 weeks left (or 84 days - the counter on the side counts down to my actual due date - I guess I should change that). Yesterday I went to the doctor and had another ultrasound (a plus of being pregnant with twins). It was so much fun to see how much they have changed. And it was great to know that one is still a girl and one is still a boy (my fear has been that they would tell me the girl really is a boy - which would have been fine 6 weeks ago but not now that half the nursery is pink).
Their faces, well, actually just the little girl's face (baby boy would not look up so we could see him) is so much more filled out than 6 weeks ago. And their legs are so defined - it was amazing. The girl is all stretched out and the little guy is all balled up. He is kicking her in the bum and she is kicking him in the head - poor little guy! But they both looked GREAT and are about the same size (girl: 2 lbs 1 oz, boy: 2 lbs 4 oz).
Now I am off to the doctor for my next check-up. I'm sure he is going to tell me to really take it easy (which I am already doing) to help the babies stay the same size (apparently around 28 weeks, one twin decides to be bigger than the other and you DON'T want that). Hopefully I pass my glucose test today - I just drank that really yummy (yucky) orange drink!
7 comments:
Glad to hear all is well! And that they have held true to their genders!...what a relief!
OH!!! I can tell already they're both going to be beautiful! I'm glad things are still going well too! Any names yet?
That is so awesome. I am glad all is well and that she is still a girl!
I am so excited for you and Ed! Am also happy that you will have a girl in the mix of your kids. Love to all of you.
What cute little munchkins! Glad things are going well in your pregnancy! Good luck at the doctor's!
Yea! I'm glad all looks good and is running smoothly, they look great, it's amazing what every little day can do at that age. And by the way, Ben's wife Annalee wanted me to tell you that she stalks your blog because she likes to read about your cute babies and your funny stories. So be aware, you are being stalked, and now if she comments you'll know who it is.
So glad things are running smoothly...never feel bad about taking it easy! You need to, you will never regret that! Congrats and good luck...
Lucky girl...only 12 short weeks left!
Post a Comment