Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Toy Room

I have been so busy trying to get caught up on scrapbooking (working on 2007) that I haven't blogged anything the last few days (that and not much happens when you sit on the couch all day).  So, when I came across these pictures the other day, I thought I would blog them.

The toy room has been done for years - but I just love it and so do the boys.  I really like it back in these pictures.  They have inspired me to TRY to get down to the basement to clean it out and make it look nice and neat again (and somehow figure out how to make room for "girl" toys).  I love the shelves & bins from IKEA.  I put pictures on each bin of what belongs in them (and since the pictures I have added vinyl to each bin - thanks to my SIL who has a vinyl business, the Letter Cafe) and it is so easy for my boys to clean up their mess (when I can get them to clean up that is).  I have also added Brecken's little handprints to one of the canvas' on the wall.  Luckily, there are 2 more canvas' so down the road, I will be able to add the twins' handprints.

Hopefully I will have more to blog this week.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun room! I can't beleive I've never seen it! Pathetic!

Jolley's said...

That really is such a cute toy room! So much so, that I had to make my own bins for our toy room that I have just loved--thanks for the great idea (and the vinyl shout-out!) :)

Wendy Hansen said...

What a great room, and I love the hand print idea, I guess you already knew you would have 6 kids. And You know I love the Ikea furniture, you can't go wrong there. What lucky boys you have.

Donna said...

I think the canvas handprints are fate!! 6 of them for your 6 kids!