
Yes - I know it is a little (lot) shocking - but I have had several requests to see me pregnant with twins! I am huge and there is no end in sight since I have almost 11 weeks left just to get to 38 weeks! I always get really big but I have already passed how big I was when I delivered all 4 of my boys (and I gained 70+ pounds with Gavin & Brecken). So, hopefully, these babies are going to be a good size. That skirt I have on in the pictures always fits to the end of my pregnancy, but I think yesterday was the last day I will wear it. And most of my shoes don't fit (it needs to stop snowing so I can wear sandals and flips everyday). I just am not a cute pregnant person - I get big all over. Oh well! There isn't anything I can do about it. Oh, and those pictures aren't even a total side view - I should have turned more - but you get the idea. It was funny - when Ed was taking the pictures, I found myself trying to suck in my stomach every time - pretty sure that wasn't going to help!
And please don't feel like you need to say I look good - I don't and it is okay because I am pregnant. And I hate when people say that it is just my belly that is bigger. Seriously, if that is all that is bigger, I am in trouble. I could not handle it if I always was this big. That is why I added the pictures of me from right before I got pregnant this time - I really am normally much smaller (not small but definitely smaller). But enough complaining - I am very happy to be having twins, not loving being pregnant, but I am excited for the end result - TWO sweet babies! They will make all of this totally worth it!
8 comments:
Okay Michelle, you're hillarious! I still think you look great! And hey, an excuse to go shopping is NEVER a bad thing! Sweet! :) I think being pregnant an miserable makes us more thankful for our beautiful babies when they come! :)
You are the most disciplined dieter I know (not even a lick of chocolate). You will have your cute little body back in no time. Let's not forget you have 2 babies in there so of coarse you will get bigger. The way you go you have 20 pounds of just baby. Not to mention everything else it takes to support them. Cute yourself some slack and enjoy your cake (and it eat it to) for this too shall past and you will look back with fond memories:)
I love that you tried to suck in your tummy. So funny! And I really do think you look great. I mean, yes, you look tired and uncomfortable, but I think you are supposed to look like that and within those parameters, you look great. I can't believe you can even still stand up, let alone go sit on the bleachers and watch your kids play ball! I hope the next 11 weeks pass as quickly and as comfortably as possible!
I love it! You have TWO babies in there! Thanks for braving it up and posting pics for all of us to see. Just think...after these two you get to have your skinny body back for good. You do look really good for the size babies you bear and having two of them in you. I can't imagine having two in me. One is enough for me right now. You will make it. Eleven weeks will be here before you know it. Thanks again for the fun pics.
You are so hard on yourself! You look so cute, and of course you will be back to your cute normal self in no time (in the long scheme of things, of course!) Pretty soon twin pregnancy will just be a memory and you'll be chasing 6 children, and that's got to be enough to help anybody get back into shape! Yea for you!
I love that you tried to suck in your stomach - you're hilarious! I think you look great (and I'm not lying). Your body just does what it needs to in order to have such BIG healthy babies. I'm amazed at all you are doing - you must be so tired. Wish I lived closer so I could help out.
You do look great Babe!
I love the way you did this page ... You should throw in a picture of you at 27 weeks pregnant with each of your kids ... comparison time. :) Isn't pregnancy just ... uh "fun"? Wrong word, but you know what I mean! Just glad you are up and about still!!
Post a Comment