Brecken is hilarious! He LOVES to dance. Anytime he hears music, he will dance. But especially when he hears the music from Madagascar or Madagascar 2. As soon as I even turn the DVD player on, he is in front of the TV ready to dance as soon as the music starts. So here is a little clip of Brecken dancing. There is a little jump in the clip because Ed put the camera on me so I had to cut that part out. And of course, Brecken has his "pacifier" (sippy cup) in his mouth the whole time and his teddy/blanket in his hand - those are his 2 favorite things that he is rarely without. And yes, his shirt is soaking wet - he drools a lot these days.
Enjoy his little dance! It definitely makes me smile!
6 comments:
Are you kidding me? That is HILLARIOUS!! Watch out - he's going to be "so you think you can dance" before you know it! GO BRECKEN!!
OH MY GOSH!!!! I am literally laughing out loud! That is stinken ADORABLE!! I had to watch it over and over. Look at them hips move on that boy! Shake it Brecken!! I know I say it a million and half times but I miss you guys and those little boys! Wish you were here so you could come to my shower tonight!
So cute, that boys got rhythm. I love watching little kids dance, it's like they just can't help it.
That is sooooo cute! Looks like he is going to be a dancer with those hips!!!! ha ha ha....I miss that cute boy!!
So cute! And dude, you've got to show pictures of you!!! You're only going to be pregnant with twinners once in your life you know. You might as well love the craziness!
WOW - way to shake your booty Brecken! Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah,yeah!
Post a Comment