Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I thought it was Spring?

Gotta love spring in Utah!  One day it is in the 50s and the boys are playing outside and then the next day a blizzard hits (okay - not really a blizzard but I couldn't see the houses behind me for a couple of hours yesterday from all the snow).  So I spent this morning finding warm coats, gloves, and snow boots so that when Dallin & Matthew walked to the bus stop, they wouldn't freeze - it was only in the teens when I sent them off (in pictures above).  If I wasn't so exhausted, I would have driven them but it is so much work to put the 2 little ones in the car.  Hopefully the nice weather will come back soon so the boys can run and play in the backyard!

3 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Fun surprise huh? I thought we were done too... Oh well, welcome to Utah :)

The O'Havers said...

Oh I miss the snow! I'm sure you don't. Your mom isn't going to have much of a "Spring" Break up there is she? :) I hope you two have a good week together though. I'm sure you are looking forward to the help and extra rest you will be able to get while she is there. Give those boys loves for me!! Miss you all!

Donna said...

I love this page! Have you bought a lot of other elements to use in Memory Mixers or do have you found them free? I'd love any tips, my pages seem so boring!