Thursday, March 5, 2009

Matthew & Dallin Play Basketball (again & no end in sight)




So, yes, I post a lot of pictures (pages) about sports and lately just basketball (the snow was finally gone until it snowed again last night - which means it is almost time for soccer).  But, that is my life and it is fun.  It is really fun just to see how much they have learned and how much they have improved.  Dallin is really liking basketball - and with as tall as he is, that is a good thing.  And Matthew is loving it too (even though there is no kicking like in soccer).  Last week was the end of the last 7 week session for them at The Factory.  Luckily (for me), we had this week off before the next session starts next week.  But the chairs at basketball aren't too bad and I have a babysitter that watches Gavin & Brecken for me so I can just sit and not worry about the little ones - and get to enjoy watching Dallin & Matthew play ball!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I was just going to ask what on earth you do with your baby so you can go to these things? We're so tied up in the afternoon with naps. . .

Jolley's said...

What cute boys! Love those sports too, but man they do take up a TON of time!