
My cute little guy has croup - no, not Matthew - Brecken. That means 3 of my 4 boys have had croup in the last month (Gavin got croup at Disneyland - which I hope to be done blogging tomorrow). Anyway, it has been a long day for Brecken - I hope it isn't too long of a night. But again, there are way worse things (but my little boy not breathing is definitely up there).
2 comments:
Poor little guy. That is so frusteratig as a mom when you can't make them better. I hope he is feeling better now.
Oh no. Croup is the worst! I'm so sorry. I'm so glad we are past that stage with the kids. Ella got it so often, we spent many nights up all night. I hope he is better soon.
I can't believe you are almost done with your Disney pages! I barely just started organizing our 400 pictures. Between YW and work there is just no time!
Post a Comment