Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disneyland!!!!!!

















Yes, with 17 scrapbook pages, I know it is hard to believe we were only at Disneyland for 2 days.  But, that is it (aren't you glad we weren't there longer - imagine how many pages I would have then?).  Anyway, it was a fabulous, fast trip - I am so glad we went!  And I am especially glad we went when my mom (Gram) was out of school for her fall break - Disneyland with 4 kids 7, 5, 3, and 1, would have been way too hard without her help (especially since Gavin got croup and was sick the second day there - my mom and I walked around the park getting fast passes for the 3 big boys and pushing the 2 little ones in strollers).  Plus, it was fun to spend time with her.  All in all, even with a sick 3 year old, it was a GREAT trip!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. You have seriously motivated me to post some of my pictures. I love thinking back to how fun those days were and what a fabulous magical time the kids had.

The Pixar parade looks awesome. My sister Brittany just went a couple months ago and could not stop talking about how great that parade is.

Rachel said...

I am SO jealous! I am pining to take my kids!!! Glad you had so much fun! It really is the happiest place on earth. . .

Amanda Stephan said...

I have been waiting to see these pics...and they are so cute! The boys look like they were in heaven!

Michele said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth".

LJB said...

Wow! Love ALL 17 (wink, wink) pages of your trip! I'm so glad you had such a great time on your trip! What fun times and fun memories for your kids!

Donna said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I can't wait for our family to take it next year! Hopefully!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages. Awesome. I need the file. Seriously not re-inventing this wheel. You are...awesome.

Jolley's said...

Yeah! I'm glad your kids were finally old enough to go! Looks like you guys had a great time. Isn't it so happy there? The pages turned out great!