Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Barnyard Boo!



I must say I am very proud of myself - I rarely take all 4 boys anywhere by myself (way too hard to keep track of 4 little kids) but last Saturday, when Ed was at Bear Lake with his brothers, I took all 4 boys to Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point, ALL BY MYSELF!  Usually if I do something like that, I at least go with a friend.  But it turned out great.  It is a small enough place, and close to home, that it was great.  The boys were all very good and had a great time.  I guess I need to be more brave and do more with my boys!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That haunted croquet is so cute. My kids would love it!

Christina said...

I am glad you had a great time. I love Thanksgiving point! I hope you feel terriffic about your success on the outing with just the boys and you.
Christina

Donna said...

I'm with you ... I don't normally take my 3 out either. Although, its easier now that they are a little older. How fun!!