Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brecken's Birthday





I can't believe it - my little guy is a year old!  His birthday was last week - and I am finally posting about it.  We had some of our friends over for cake and ice cream (some couldn't come) and some fun Mickey Mouse shaped brownie pops (cuter in person).  It is always fun to watch the little ones destroy their birthday cake (I made Brecken his own little one) - but Brecken was not happy to be in his high chair and just wasn't happy until we let him down and he got his presents.  He is a silly little guy - and we are so glad he is in our family!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love looking at your digital pages. They are so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

What a cutie! Happy B-day Brecken!

Jolley's said...

I can't believe he's one! Hope he had a fun day!