Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Fun at Corn Belly's






Every year, in the Fall, we take the boys to Corn Belly's.  There is so much to do there and the boys LOVE it- cow train rides, corn mazes, pumpkin patch, hay rides, food, pig races, corn box, slides, and more!  We went Wednesday right after school - Ed had been out of town and flew in just in time to go (YEAH) - and we got there right when it was opening and left right as all the teenagers were showing up.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cornbelly's looks SO fun! I can't wait to take the kids. It is quickly becoming a tradition in our house too!

Amanda Stephan said...

That looks like a blast!!!! And why do your boys look ten times bigger than when I was there in August???? Crazy! Can't wait to see them in a month!

Donna said...

I love these layouts! Awesome! We do it too usually, but not sure if we will get to this year. Such is life! Glad you had so much fun!