Sunday, October 12, 2008

What happened to Fall?

We got back late last night from a FABULOUS (and quick) trip to California (I will write lots more about that soon) and the weather was a little different than when we left.  When we left, it was shorts weather and the AC was still coming on 
some.  
Not the case last night or this morning.  It was only 57 degrees in our house when we got home last night - and this morning there is snow on the ground.  What happened to FALL!!!!!


4 comments:

The O'Havers said...

Oh how I miss the snow so much!! It makes me sad! We were actually in jeans and sweatshirts here this weekend. Except my house only got down to 75 last night. Hee hee! Glad to hear you had a blad in Cali. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Amy said...

I'm soooo jealous! We had a couple days of nice fall weather and then back to the horrible heat. I would kill for snow!

Anonymous said...

What is with all your readers WANTING this crappy snow? They only say that because they see it in pictures and then DRIVE around in Arizona.

You feel me?

Jolley's said...

That is seriously one thing I don't miss about Utah...random snow in October...I hear it's supposed to warm up for you though this weekend? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!