Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fun Fall Decorations

I love Fall (like most everyone else).  I love decorating for Fall and Halloween (but not scary Halloween).  Here are some of my favorite decorations I put up for the season - mostly from Rod Works (I LOVE that store)!!!!!  I love my new gourds too - some of them even light up!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to go to that store!

Sandy said...

I love everthing!!! I'll have to check that store out the next time I'm in Utah. Have fun at Disneyland. It's my favorite place to go. We'll be there for two days before Christmas. We're making it a tradition.

Donna said...

They are all adorable! Isn't the fall, just the best? Too bad it tends to get cold so quickly here.

Amy said...

I wish Rodworks would take online orders still!

Love your decorations. We love fall also. It is just the start of so many fun things. I think it is my favorite time of the year to decorate. Ella was so excited to help set everything up this year and even Spencer still loves to help with our Halloween tree. We don't do scary Halloween either, the kids would die!

Anonymous said...

Okay...Am I crazy?! How did I NOT see this post of your decorations before I came over tonight?! I was online with my family Saturday night! Tell me you posted these today! Thanks for letting us crash in. I was about to get the WORST MOTHER OF THE YEAR award from my kids if we didn't appear! Everything looked just perfect! Can't wait for DISNEYLAND!

Michelle said...

Dani - I didn't post this until Sunday afternoon - so you aren't crazy!

Michele said...

So cute. I haven't been to Rod Works in a while, I might just have to go!