Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rough Days!

My sweet little Brecken is having such a hard time with all these ear infections (and so is mommy).  I thought I was doing well with 4 kids but not any more (and I probably never was doing great but I felt like I was sort of getting the hang of it).  Now, most of my time is holding a sad little boy that doesn't understand why he is hurting so much - so my house is falling a part (all part of the fun of being a mom).  Luckily, we only have to make it until Tuesday and then things will be much better (I hope).

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor guy! I'm so sorry for him (and you!) I hope the tubes work wonders! I bet they will!!! Good luck getting that far. . . I know what you mean after having Chandler sick this week we are a mess! one day at a time, one day at a time, one day at a time. . .

Michelle said...

Thanks for the reminder - one day at a time. Right now, I am just trying to get through today. I will worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

Ellie said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes great and that it makes a difference quickly.